Elective Mathematics for SHS (Aki-Ola Series) – Solutions to 1000 Likely Exam Questions is a textbook that helps you prepare for your elective mathematics exams at the senior high school level in West Africa. It is written by experienced teachers and examiners who have used the Aki-Ola series method to provide appropriate solutions to examination problems.
The book has the following features:
- Solutions to 1000 likely exam questions that cover all the topics and objectives of the elective mathematics syllabus
- 600 multiple choice questions that test your knowledge and understanding of the concepts and principles of elective mathematics
- A lot of carefully selected revision exercises that help you practice and improve your skills and confidence
- Approved for sale by Ghana Education Service (GES) and aligned with the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) standards
- The only book that covers all the topics in the new GES and WASSCE syllabus, including algebra, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, probability, vectors, matrices, geometry, and more
- Systematically presented for easy understanding, with clear explanations, examples, illustrations, diagrams, tables, and formulas
Elective Mathematics for SHS (Aki-Ola Series) – Solutions to 1000 Likely Exam Questions is a must-have resource for all senior high school students who want to excel in their elective mathematics exams. It will help you develop your mathematical reasoning, problem-solving, and analytical abilities. It will also inspire you to appreciate the relevance and importance of mathematics in your future studies and careers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get your copy of this textbook today. Call us on 024 923 1152 or 024 466 0286 to learn more or place your order now.