New Integrated Science for SHS (Aki-Ola Series) – Solutions to WASSCE Past Questions is a textbook that helps you prepare for your integrated science exams at the senior high school level in Ghana. It is written by experienced teachers and examiners who have used the Aki-Ola series method to provide appropriate solutions to examination problems.
The book has the following features:
- Solutions to WASSCE past questions that cover all the topics and objectives of the new integrated science syllabus
- 420 carefully selected multiple choice questions that test your knowledge and understanding of the concepts and principles of integrated science
- A lot of likely examination questions that help you practice and improve your skills and confidence
- Approved for sale by Ghana Education Service (GES) and aligned with the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) standards
- The only book that covers all the topics in the new GES syllabus, including matter, energy, living things, health, environment, agriculture, and more
- Simple and easy to understand, with clear explanations, examples, illustrations, diagrams, and tables
New Integrated Science for SHS (Aki-Ola Series) – Solutions to WASSCE Past Questions is a must-have resource for all senior high school students who want to excel in their integrated science exams. It will help you develop your scientific literacy, inquiry skills, and problem-solving abilities. It will also inspire you to appreciate the relevance and importance of science in your everyday life.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get your copy of this textbook today. Call us on 024 923 1152 or 024 466 0286 to learn more or place your order now.