he Elves and the Shoemaker (Mini): Ladybird Tales is a book that retells the timeless story of The Elves and the Shoemaker in a mini format that is ideal for little hands and small spaces. It is part of the Ladybird Tales series that brings the magic of traditional stories to each new generation of children.
The book tells the story of a poor shoemaker who has only enough leather to make one pair of shoes. He cuts out the leather and leaves it on his workbench overnight. The next morning, he is amazed to find a pair of beautiful shoes already made. He sells them for a good price and buys more leather. But every night, the same thing happens: someone makes the shoes for him while he sleeps. Who are these mysterious helpers and how can he thank them?
The book has the following features:
- A mini edition that measures 4.69 x 0.28 x 7.01 inches and fits easily into bags, pockets, and shelves
- A hardcover that is durable and sturdy
- A simple text that is easy to read and understand
- Lovely illustrations that bring the story to life
- A glossary of key words and definitions
The Elves and the Shoemaker (Mini): Ladybird Tales is a must-have book for all children who love fairy tales and stories of magic and kindness. It will help them develop their imagination, vocabulary, and reading skills. It will also inspire them to appreciate the value of hard work and generosity.