Integrated Science for SHS (Approacher’s Series) – 7th Edition is a textbook that covers all the topics and objectives of the integrated science syllabus for senior high school students. It is written by experienced teachers and examiners who have used the approacher’s series method to simplify and clarify the concepts and principles of integrated science.
The book is divided into four sections: biology, agricultural science, chemistry, and physics. Each section contains chapters that cover the relevant topics and sub-topics in detail. The book also includes a section on technology that introduces you to the applications and innovations of science in various fields.
The book has the following features:
- Clear and concise explanations of concepts and phenomena
- Relevant examples and illustrations to enhance understanding
- Diagrams and tables to summarize and organize information
- Exercises and practical activities to test your knowledge and skills
- Answers and hints to selected exercises and activities
- Revision questions and past exam questions to prepare you for your exams
- Glossary of key terms and definitions
Integrated Science for SHS (Approacher’s Series) – 7th Edition is a must-have resource for all senior high school students who want to excel in their integrated science exams. It will help you develop your scientific literacy, inquiry skills, and problem-solving abilities. It will also inspire you to appreciate the relevance and importance of science in your everyday life.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get your copy of this textbook today. Call us on 024 923 1152 or 024 466 0286 to learn more or place your order now.